This week we discuss Acorn’s attempt to simplify Kubernetes, the top 25 DevOps Tools and analyzing data in CSVs. Plus, Matt explains what Maccas means.
- All I am doing is sharing anecdotes
- That’s the problem with spellcheck
- College here is High School
- Every cloud has its own sausage
- Here’s a unicode cow
- All Rust looks the same
- Too Good for GitHub
- The Shameful GitHub
- Simplifying Kubernetes,
- 25 Most Popular Programming Languages Used By DevOps Pros
- Making sense of CSV
- Passwords still a problem
Relevant to your Interests
- Malcolm Gladwell doesn't want you to have a life
- Disney says it has 221 million streaming subscribers. Netflix has 220.7 million.
- AppLovin offers to buy video game software maker Unity in $17.5 bln deal
- No-code isn’t scalable. Our learnings at FINN going from 1000 toward 100,000 car subscriptions
- Google fined $60 million over Android location data collection
- Software is eating the world (of farm equipment)?
- Investing in Flow
- Tencent veterans secure $13M to build cross-chain decentralized identities
- Bad Visualisations
- TikTok says Project Texas will bolster security for US users – TechCrunch
- Apple Sets Return-to-Office Deadline of Sept. 5 After Covid Delays
- Corey’s Thoughts on GCP canceling IoT
- Securing apps for Googlers using Anthos Service Mesh
- Digital Ocean dumps Mailchimp after security breach
- WebOps: A DevOps for Websites, but the Tools Let It Down
- Citrix Bankers Pitch Fresh Structure for $15 Billion Buyout Debt
- Scammers targeting recent grads
- Lift and shift Windows applications to containers
- Snake bites 2-year-old girl, who bites it back until it dies
- A man returning from Indonesia to Australia was fined thousands of Australian dollars after airport security found several McDonalds food items in his luggage
- Join the Cloud Austin Meetup
- Register for the SDT Austin Meetup August 27th at 6:30 PM
- DevOpsDays DFW, August 24-25, 2022 - Coté speaking, along with John Willis, Andrew Shafer, and friends
- VMware Explore 2022, August 29 – September 1, 2022 - Coté’s pitch.
- Kubecon. Oct. 24 – 28
- SpringOne Platform, SF, December 6–8, 2022
- THAT Conference Texas Call For Counselors Jan 16-19, 2023
SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Get a SDT Sticker! Send your postal address to email@example.com and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.
- Become a sponsor of Software Defined Talk!