This week we discuss how corporate life changes in a post-pandemic world, security startups raising VC and the adoption of Zero Trust. Plus, we test Coté’s geography skills.
- Post-pandemic Predications?
- Sign of the primes: Linux Foundation serves up free code-signing service
- Programming Languages / Follow Up — Brandon can also mention this in follow up
Relevant to your interests
- Move over, SolarWinds: 30,000 orgs’ email hacked via Microsoft Exchange Server flaws
- India Threatens Jail for Facebook, WhatsApp and Twitter Employees
- Hackers are using home office selfies to steal your personal data
- McAfee Announces Sale of Enterprise Business to Symphony Technology Group for $4.0 Billion
- Facebook is now testing Reels…because how else will it beat TikTok?
- Twitter sues Texas AG Ken Paxton, alleging he launched probe in retaliation for Trump ban
- SolarWinds just keeps getting worse: New strain of backdoor malware found in probe
- Blame the Intern
- Vista Equity buys controlling stake in Austin startup AlertMedia
- What CEOs Need to Know About the Cloud in 2021
- Presentations — Benedict Evans
- Amazon staffers reportedly fear secret ‘Vesta’ robot will be a pricey flop
- Apple picks German city of Munich for major chip lab
- Tetrate, the company born out of Istio’s open source app networking project, raises $40 million
- Spot raises $1.9 million to bring back conference calls
- Dropbox to acquire secure document sharing startup DocSend for $165M – TechCrunch
- Zapier buys no-code-focused Makerpad in its first acquisition
- - Multicloud deployments surge as Microsoft Azure duels with AWS
- Identity and Access Management
- That Mitchell and Webb Look - Discoverer
- IBMDeveloper - JJ Hates Computers
- The Absurd Nike Scandal That Has Sneakerheads Losing Their Minds
- Man Makes $300,000 Racking up $6.4 Million in Credit-Card Charges
- strongDM — Manage and audit remote access to infrastructure. Start your free 14-day trial today at: strongdm.com/SDT
- SpringOne.io, Sep 1st to 2nd - CFP is open until April 9th.
- Two SpringOne Tours: (1.) developer-bonanza in for NA, March 10th and 11th, and, (2.) EMEA dev-fest on April 28th.
SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Send your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitch, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Brandon built the Quick Concall iPhone App and he wants you to buy it for $0.99.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.
- Become a sponsor of Software Defined Talk!