This week we offer advice to Zoom on why they should build a calendar and what companies they should acquire. Plus, Matt explains why you want to mount your browser tabs as files.
- Zoom to build a calendar
- Mount your browser tabs as a filesystem
Relevant to your interests
- A round-up of our favourite charts of 2020
- Google, Alphabet employees unionize
- How Google workers secretly built a union
- Warren Ellis Returns For 2021
- AWS IAM Talk
- Stripe’s Developer Coefficient
- VMware files suit against former exec for moving to rival company
- VMware Issues Statement Regarding Litigation Against Rajiv Ramaswami
- Wondery to join Amazon Music
- SECURITY: New maintainer is probably malicious
- Amazon, Berkshire, JPMorgan healthcare joint venture to shut business next month
- Haven will shut down, ending joint healthcare bid by Amazon, Berkshire, JP Morgan
- WSJ News Exclusive | Roku Nears Deal to Buy Rights to Quibi’s Content
- When Big Brands Stopped Spending On Digital Ads, Nothing Happened. Why?
- Ticketmaster admits it hacked rival company before it went out of business
- Ticketmaster Will Pay $10 Million Fine to Settle Federal Charges It Hacked Rival’s System
- DALL·E: Creating Images from Text
- Quest Software Acquires Data Governance Company Erwin - ChannelE2E
- The FAA just moved drone deliveries one step closer to your front door
- CNCF Annual Report 2020 | Cloud Native Computing Foundation
- Introduction to WebAssembly
- Computer Fraud And Abuse Act Reform
- Georgia’s runoff may have saved net neutrality
- Reproducible builds and docker
- Statement on the story from The New York Times regarding JetBrains and SolarWinds
- Widely Used Software Company May Be Entry Point for Huge U.S. Hacking
- Storageless storage is the 'answer' to Kubernetes data challenges – Blocks and Files
- An open source, drop-in replacement for CentOS is on its way
- KFC launches 4K, 240FPS gaming console with a built-in chicken warmer
- In China, McDonald’s serving Spam burger topped with Oreo crumbs: ‘When you hate someone but have to invite him to dinner.
- Brexit deal mentions Netscape browser and Mozilla Mail
- strongDM — Manage and audit remote access to infrastructure. Start your free 14-day trial today at: strongdm.com/SDT
SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Send your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitch, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Brandon built the Quick Concall iPhone App and he wants you to buy it for $0.99.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.
- Become a sponsor of Software Defined Talk!
- Coté: Coconut Rice. Raised by Wolves.