Why would Oracle buy TikTok? Why would Amazon invest in Rackspace? We answer these questions and discuss the state of cloud migrations. Plus, Matt and Coté offers advice on hot dogs.
- Oracle and Tik Tok?
- Amazon invests in Rackspace?
Relevant to your Interests
- Docker shocker: Cash-strapped container crew threatens to delete 4.5 petabytes of unloved images
- AWS Announces General Availability of Amazon Braket
- Mozilla signs fresh Google search deal worth mega-millions as 25% staff cut hits Servo, MDN, security teams
- IBM rolls out newest processor chip, taps Samsung for manufacturing
- Michigan is devoting a 40-mile stretch of highway to testing self-driving cars and improving public transportation
- Codice Software joins Unity Technologies to bring version control to real-time 3D workflows
- Professor Cold Takes
- Laying the foundation for Rust's future | Rust Blog
- Hot Chips 2020: Marvell Details ThunderX3 CPUs - Up to 60 Cores Per Die, 96 Dual-Die in 2021
- R281-T94 (rev. 100) | ARM Servers - GIGABYTE Global
- WSJ News Exclusive | Amazon Bets on Office-Based Work With Expansion in Major Cities
- Dear Google Cloud: Your Deprecation Policy is Killing You
- Apple and Epic are still fighting: Epic Games Newsroom
- AAdvantage program updates − AAdvantage program − American Airlines - credit cards dollars/miles count for Milljon Miles program.
- The Qwerty Effect
- An Australian surfer saved his wife from a great white shark attack by leaping on the predator's back and repeatedly punching until it let go
- No worries
- Harry Potter's invisibility cloak is almost a reality, but only for likely military use
SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Send your postal address to email@example.com and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitch, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Brandon built the Quick Concall iPhone App and he wants you to buy it for $0.99.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.
- Matt Ray: Arch Linux, so fun? IKEA veggie dogs
- Brandon: The Wubi Effect from Radiolab
- Coté: hot dogs, Danish red and American.