This week we give our “expert analysis” of all the impending enterprise IPO’s, discuss Multi-Cloud and try to make sense of Roblox and TikTok. Plus, are salary bands good or bad…?
- the Palantir IPO mission statement is an amazing artifact.
- Software Developer Tools Company JFrog Adds to Tech IPO Rush.
- Asana files to go public via direct listing.
- Snowflake files for IPO, taking on Amazon and Microsoft cloud database businesses.
- Unity’s IPO filing shows how big a threat it poses to Epic and the Unreal Engine.
- Redis Labs, Maker Of Database Software, Hits $1 Billion Valuation With New Fundraise.
- Gamers are logging millions of hours a day on Roblox.
Relevant to your Interests
- Online Retailing Executives
- TikTok Plans to Challenge Trump Administration Over Executive Order.
- At scale, all B2B products converge. It’s reports, alerts, workflow, permissions and approvals all the way down.
- Malicious Chinese SDK In 1,200 iOS Apps With Billions Of Installs Causing ‘Major Privacy.
- Concerns To Hundreds Of Millions Of Consumers.’
- Freedom of cloud choice: The myths and truths about multi-cloud.
- Application modernization requires more than just technology, lots of consultative analysis.
- Fun fact: Nvidia is now worth more than Intel + AMD combined.
- TikTok CEO Kevin Mayer resigns
- Then he asked me “Is Kubernetes right for us?”
- Eric wants you to work on monitoring Get a job at DigitalOcean.
- SpringOne Platform, Sep 2nd and 3rd.
- Devops World 2020 by CloudBees | The Future of DevOps & Jenkins. September 22-24, 2020
SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Send your postal address to email@example.com and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitch, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Brandon built the Quick Concall iPhone App and he wants you to buy it for $0.99.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.
- Matt Ray: Connected:Digits Benford’s Law.
- Anti-recommendation: San Miguel Nacho Cheese.
- Brandon: Yellowstone Season 3 Finale.
- Coté: Microsoft OneNote…?