Come with us as we solve life’s greatest mystery: lead-genless webinars. Coté also gives his 10 day in review of Hey email. Also, theories on grilling hamburgers.
- They got money, kicking out the Nazis
- Have you tried saying it louder?
- It came out fine.
- The burger meat here is like a bunch of little worms.
- Long form commercials.
- Webinar as conference.
- Sitting in a Zoom.
- People don’t want to show up and consensually watch a YouTube video.
- The Wine Bottle Leads.
- The Minecraft Yellers.
- The pink slurry of enterprise software content.
- There’s nothing at the bottom of their funnel.
- I know all those things, I just don’t like them.
- The conclusion of the plutes.
- Today was the last day of school for the kids. Tomorrow, the nightmare begins.
- The New Conference
- In the first cohort of HEY signups, 37% have converted to a paid account!
Relevant to your interests
- Email Is Broken
- Analysis: Here are five strategic options for Dell and VMware
- Arm Macs and AMD rising: How Intel's endless 10nm struggles cost it so much
- US police using Chinese drones are ‘at risk’ of data breach, DHS warns
- Amazon jumps into self-driving taxis with purchase of Zoox
- Discord Was Once The Alt-Right’s Favorite Chat App. Now It’s Gone Mainstream And Scored A New $3.5 Billion Valuation
- Your Place to Talk
- An Infrastructure Arms Race Is Fueling the Future of Gaming
- Ranking the Observability Offerings - APM Experts
- Coming soon to a 3D printer near you: Plant-based steaks
- Big Red soda is the secret to make deliciously tender smoked pork chops
- Kubecon + CloudNativeCon Virtual Conference on August 17th-20th
SDT news & hype
- Listen to interview with Kylie Grenier about Digital Transformation
- Join us in Slack.
- Send your postal address to email@example.com and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn
- Listen to the Software Defined Interviews Podcast. Check out the back catalog.
- Brandon built the Quick Concall iPhone App and he wants you to buy it for $0.99.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.