Two Guys Live in the Southern Hemisphere, with Craig Box
Episode 399 · February 3rd, 2023 · 54 mins 24 secs
About this Episode
This week Matt Ray is joined by Craig Box and they discuss living down under, Craig’s media future, and managing CNCF Sandbox projects developer relations. Be sure to subscribe to Craig’s Let’s Get To The News newsletter and follow him on Mastodon and Twitter(?)
This interview was done on January 16th, 2023.
- You sound like an Australian
- The Mystery of the Cold Open
- D-list Celebrities
- The Americans are asleep
- All the swans belong to the Queen
- A summer Christmas is strange and weird and I don’t like it
- Global Entry, New Zealand-style
- Is there another podcast in the future?
- Learning by osmosis
- Developer advocacy at Google
- You’re not tall enough to ride this ride
- Joining ARMO
- Kubescape, the Kubernetes end-to-end security platform
- OpenCost and Kubescape, CNCF Sandbox Projects
- You’re already in my calendar
- ARMO monetization strategy
- All Blacks vs. Wallabies
- Who are these weird celebrities?
- The Harold Holt Memorial Swim Centre
- TweetBot insulated me from a lot of Twitter
- Coté speaking at cfgmgmtcamp, Feb 6th to 8th, Ghent.
- State of Open Con 2023, London, UK, February 7th-8th 2023
- CloudNativeSecurityCon North America, Seattle, Feb 1 – 2, 2023
- Southern California Linux Expo, Los Angeles, March 9-12, 2023
- DevOpsDays Birmingham, AL 2023, April 20 - 21, 2023
SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Get a SDT Sticker! Send your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.
- Become a sponsor of Software Defined Talk!