To the Moon
Episode 398 · January 27th, 2023 · 1 hr 56 secs
About this Episode
This week Brandon is joined by JJ Asghar and they discuss the rise Mastodon, Netflix’s Strategy and DevOpsDays CFP ideas. Plus, some thoughts on tipping…
- The unofficial SDT Mastodon Server: hachyderm.io
- Follow SDT on Mastodon
- Tapbots launches a new Mastodon client, Ivory, after Twitter kills its Tweetbot app
- The Iconfactory Co-Founder Gedeon Maheux Talks Accessibility On Twitter, ‘The Blow’ Of Losing Twitterrific In New Interview
- ‘Slow-Moving Hurricane’, With Craig Hockenberry
- Mastodon in two files
- What we want to see at DevOpsDays
- ‘Tron 3’ on Track at Disney With Jared Leto and ‘Maleficent 2’ Director Joachim Rønning
- It's been 230 years since pirates stopped metric in the US
- Airlines squeeze rewards programs
- Salesforce, but for dating
- CloudNativeSecurityCon North America, Seattle, Feb 1 – 2, 2023
- Coté speaking at cfgmgmtcamp, Feb 6th to 8th, Ghent
- State of Open Con 2023, London, UK, February 7th-8th 2023
- Southern California Linux Expo, Los Angeles, March 9-12, 2023 Matt & Cote!
- Use Discount Code: DEVOP
- DevOpsDays Birmingham, AL 2023, April 20 - 21, 2023
- DevOpsDays Austin 2023, May 4-5
SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Get a SDT Sticker! Send your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, Mastodon, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.
- Become a sponsor of Software Defined Talk!