Should you start a podcast?
Episode 395 · January 6th, 2023 · 1 hr 9 mins
About this Episode
This week Brandon is joined by Brian Gracely cohost of the The Cloudcast and they discuss starting a podcast. They cover the Who, What, Why and How of launching a podcast and recommend podcast recording gear, editing software and hosting services.
- The Cloudcast and SDT origin stories
- Who should start a podcast?
- Why you should or should not start a podcast?
- What should your podcast be about?
- Podcast gear, software and hosting
- Record Podcasts with Audio Hijack
- SDT Podcast Gear Recommendations
- Cloudcast Podcast Suggestions
- Cloudcast Sample Podcast Show Notes
- Podcasting 101 via Buzzsprout
- Podcasting Microphones
- Voice over Marketplace
- Royalty Free Music
- Purchase Music Site
- Subscribe to The Cloudcast
- Follow @bgracely and @thecloudcast on Twitter
SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Get a SDT Sticker! Send your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.
- Become a sponsor of Software Defined Talk!