This week we discuss Matt’s new job at Kubecost, Istio joins the CNCF, the latest cloud earnings and Twitter gets bought. Plus, the first ever Cloud Startup Fantasy Draft…
- The Complete History & Strategy of NVIDIA
- Akamai launches managed database offering for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis and MongoDB
Relevant to your Interests
- 7 Best Free RSS Feed Readers
- Is Firefox OK?
- After proving need for no-code apps, Glide rewarded with $20M Series A – TechCrunch
- The Founder Who Turned an Automation Startup Into Portland’s Biggest Tech Company
- Analysts Predict End is Near for Global Chip Shortage
- Hopin: virtual events start-up struggles as real gatherings return
- Elon Musk to Acquire Twitter
- Devs Are Up in Arms After Apple Says It Will Remove Games That Haven't Been Updated - IGN
- AppDynamics founder’s midas touch strikes again as Harness valuation hits $3.7B
- SonarSource raises $412M to scan codebases for bugs
- Kubernetes Is Here to Stay: Here's Why
- Dropbox unplugged its own datacenter to test resilience
- YouTube’s growth struggles to load
- Apple now lets you buy parts so you can fix your iPhone yourself
- Robinhood is cutting 9% of its staff
- Top 10 PaaS providers of 2022 and what they offer you
- THAT Conference comes to Texas, May 23-26, 2022
- Discount Codes:
- Everything Ticket ($75 off): SDTFriends75
- 3 Day Camper Ticket ($50 off): SDTFriends50
- Virtual Ticket ($75 off): SDTFriendsON75
- DevOpsDays Austin 2022, May 4 - 5, 2022
- DevOpsDays Chicago 2022:, May 10 & 11th, 2022
- MongoDB World 2022, June 7-9th, 2022
- Splunk’s ,conf, June 13-16, 2022
- THAT Conference Wisconsin, July 25, 2022
- VMware Explore 2022, August 29 – September 1, 2022
- SpringOne Platform, SF, December 6–8, 2022.
SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Get a SDT Sticker! Send your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.
- Become a sponsor of Software Defined Talk!