That’s why he runs my Marketing department
Episode 355 · April 29th, 2022 · 58 mins 26 secs
About this Episode
This week we discuss Matt’s new job at Kubecost, Istio joins the CNCF, the latest cloud earnings and Twitter gets bought. Plus, the first ever Cloud Startup Fantasy Draft…
- The Complete History & Strategy of NVIDIA
- Akamai launches managed database offering for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis and MongoDB
Relevant to your Interests
- 7 Best Free RSS Feed Readers
- Is Firefox OK?
- After proving need for no-code apps, Glide rewarded with $20M Series A – TechCrunch
- The Founder Who Turned an Automation Startup Into Portland’s Biggest Tech Company
- Analysts Predict End is Near for Global Chip Shortage
- Hopin: virtual events start-up struggles as real gatherings return
- Elon Musk to Acquire Twitter
- Devs Are Up in Arms After Apple Says It Will Remove Games That Haven't Been Updated - IGN
- AppDynamics founder’s midas touch strikes again as Harness valuation hits $3.7B
- SonarSource raises $412M to scan codebases for bugs
- Kubernetes Is Here to Stay: Here's Why
- Dropbox unplugged its own datacenter to test resilience
- YouTube’s growth struggles to load
- Apple now lets you buy parts so you can fix your iPhone yourself
- Robinhood is cutting 9% of its staff
- Top 10 PaaS providers of 2022 and what they offer you
- THAT Conference comes to Texas, May 23-26, 2022
- Discount Codes:
- Everything Ticket ($75 off): SDTFriends75
- 3 Day Camper Ticket ($50 off): SDTFriends50
- Virtual Ticket ($75 off): SDTFriendsON75
- DevOpsDays Austin 2022, May 4 - 5, 2022
- DevOpsDays Chicago 2022:, May 10 & 11th, 2022
- MongoDB World 2022, June 7-9th, 2022
- Splunk’s ,conf, June 13-16, 2022
- THAT Conference Wisconsin, July 25, 2022
- VMware Explore 2022, August 29 – September 1, 2022
- SpringOne Platform, SF, December 6–8, 2022.
SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Get a SDT Sticker! Send your postal address to email@example.com and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.
- Become a sponsor of Software Defined Talk!
- Brandon: F1 TV
- Matt: Factorio Story Missions