This week we discuss the disruption happening to Netflix, Corporate Metrics and a few thoughts on Heroku. Plus, some summer travel tips.
- Reporting is hard
Relevant to your Interests
- How we lost 54k GitHub stars – HTTPie blog
- Twitter is important, but it's always been vulnerable as a company.
- "Measuring Argo Workflow Costs with Kubecost"
- The Chips That Rebooted the Mac
- The Scoop: Inside the Longest Atlassian Outage of All Time
- Apollo Global weighs going in on bid to buy Twitter: report
- Google’s AI-Powered ‘Inclusive Warnings’ Feature Is Very Broken
- Stolen AirPods give away Russian retreat positions
- Apple must pay a man more than $1,000 for not including a power adapter with his new iPhone, judge rules
- Discovery is shutting down CNN+ and is expected to provide details to staffers Thursday...
- Brian wants you to work at Solo.io:
- Spring Tour Chicago, April 26th to 27th. Save $50 with the code S1T_SAVE50.
- THAT Conference comes to Texas, May 23-26, 2022
- Discount Codes:
- Everything Ticket ($75 off): SDTFriends75
- 3 Day Camper Ticket ($50 off): SDTFriends50
- Virtual Ticket ($75 off): SDTFriendsON75
- DevOpsDays Austin 2022, May 4 - 5, 2022
- DevOpsDays Chicago 2022:, May 10 & 11th, 2022
- MongoDB World 2022, June 7-9th, 2022
- Splunk’s ,conf, June 13-16, 2022
- THAT Conference Wisconsin, July 25, 2022
- VMware Explore 2022, August 29 – September 1, 2022
- SpringOne Platform, SF, December 6–8, 2022.
SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Get a SDT Sticker! Send your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.
- Become a sponsor of Software Defined Talk!
- Brandon: Rectangle App on macOS