This week we discuss Snowflake’s IPO, Forrester’s Multicloud Container Wave and Nvidia buying ARM. Plus, an extensive discussion of what constitutes a breakfast taco.
- Red Hat Named a Leader in Forrester Multicloud Container Development Platforms Wave
- VMware Bets On Enterprises Wanting Kubernetes And Virtualization Mashup
- Simplify Your Approach to Application Modernization with 4 Simple Editions for the Tanzu Portfolio
- Tiffany’s overview of VMware Tanzu kubernetes stuff.
- SoftBank is reportedly preparing to sell ARM to Nvidia for more than $40 billion
- Arm co-founder starts ‘Save Arm’ campaign to keep independence amid $40B Nvidia deal
- Nvidia’s Integration Dreams
- It’s Official- NVIDIA Acquires Arm For $40B To Create What Could Be A Computing Juggernaut
- SiPearl Lets Rhea Design Leak: 72x Zeus Cores, 4x HBM2E, 4-6 DDR5
- AWS is bursting with pride for its Arm CPU cores – so much it’s put them behind a burstable instance type
Relevant to your Interests
- Hyland enters definitive agreement to acquire Alfresco
- Mellanox Technologies now called NVIDIA Networking after acquisition
- Oracle's stock jumps as company returns to growth
- Michael Dell: ‘We Are Not Selling VMware’
- VMware Cuts Pay for Remote Workers Fleeing Silicon Valley
- Kubernetes is an enterprise architecture
- Using JAAS in the Cloud Era
- GitLab’s radical vision for the future of remote work
- Roam Research – A note taking tool for networked thought.
- Marc Andreessen On Productivity
- Building YouTube Shorts, a new way to watch & create on YouTube
- Microsoft's underwater data centre resurfaces after two years
- The S-1 Club | Unity is Manifesting the Metaverse
- Amazon's profits, AWS and advertising — Benedict Evans
- A $200 Million Seed Valuation - Shows Investor Frenzy for Note-Taking Apps
- A Whistleblower Says Facebook Ignored Global Political Manipulation
- Microsoft Says Its Bid for TikTok Was Rejected in U.S.-China Standoff
- TikTok Reaches Deal to Sell U.S. Operations to Oracle | Digital Trends
- Oracle poised to become TikTok's U.S. technology partner after Chinese owners reject Microsoft's bid
- The billionaire behind 'Fortnite' has played over 1,600 matches without anyone knowing it was him
- Paul Rudd, Certified Young Person
- strongDM — Manage and audit remote access to infrastructure. Start your free 14-day trial today at: strongdm.com/SDT
- Devops World 2020 by CloudBees | The Future of DevOps & Jenkins. September 22-24, 2020
- EnvoyCon 2020 October 15, 2020
- KubeCon + CloudNativeCon November 17 – 20
SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Send your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitch, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Brandon built the Quick Concall iPhone App and he wants you to buy it for $0.99.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.