Renaming to align with kunernetes and JEDI master Trump.
- Have either of you ever eaten dog meat?
- He easily slides into meataterian.
- Skype would be terrible if it weren’t so great!
- Follow the foot-stones
- Going up the well
- I like dogs, what I don’t like is additional responsibility.
- My life is mostly avoiding more responsibility
- Sorry about your dog…
- Oyster and Opals.
- Dogs and trains
- Once you get to Atlanta, trains be like, fuck that shit.
- I’m going to write that down and look at it when I’m depressed.
- Who put kubernetes in my Mesosphere?
- Not investment advice.
- 2 to 3 yards of J2EE books.
- If you put it into a container, you’ll probably be OK.
Relevant to your interests
- Mesosphere changes name to D2IQ, shifts focus to Kubernetes, cloud native
- IBM fuses its software with Red Hat’s to launch hybrid-cloud juggernaut
- After Trump cites Amazon concerns, Pentagon reexamines $10 billion JEDI cloud contract process
- Your multicloud strategy is all wrong
- A Technical Analysis of the Capital One Hack
- Dynatrace S-1 Analysis — Tracing a Transition
- NetApp Stock Is Tumbling After the Company Warned That Tech Spending Was Slowing
- Will Uber ever make money? Day of reckoning looms for ride-sharing firm
- It’s the end of the big-data era: HPE to acquire MapR’s assets
- Microsoft launches Azure Security Lab, expands bug bounty rewards
- Alabama teen wins PowerPoint World Championship
- Airlines are finally fixing the middle seat
- Why is called an Oyster Card?
Conferences, et. al.
- August 12th to 15th - Cloudbees DevOps World and Jenkins World, San Francisco - use the code GOLOCAL for a discount. Also in Lisbon, Dec 3rd to 5th.
- August 30th - Agile Scotland, Glasgow - Coté giving 90 minute workshop. Use the code AS-SPEAKER-MICHAEL for a discount: from £70 to £56.13.
- Sep 26th to 27th - DevOpsDays London - Coté at the Pivotal table, come get free shit.
- Oct 7th to 10th - SpringOne Platform, Oct 7th to 10th, Austin Texas - get $200 off registration before August 20th, and $200 more if you use the code S1P200_Coté (make sure to use the accented e). Come to the EMEA party if you’re in EMEA.
- Oct 9th to 10th - Cloud Expo Asia Singapore, Oct 9th and 10th
- Oct 10th to 11th - DevOpsDays Sydney 2019, October 10th and 11th
- December - 2019, a city near you: The 2019 SpringOne Tours are posted: Toronto Dec 2nd and 3rd, São Paulo Dec 11th and 12th.
- December 12-13 2019 - Kubernetes Summit Sydney
SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Send your postal address to email@example.com and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn
- Listen to the Software Defined Interviews Podcast. Check out the back catalog.
- Brandon built the Quick Concall iPhone App and he wants you to buy it for $0.99.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.
- Brandon: Hard Knocks and Last Chance U.
- Matt: Tim Hecker: An Imaginary Country.
- Coté: Slouching Towards Bethlehem, Joan Didion.
Outro: “Depreston,” Courtney Barnett.