Co-owner and CTO of 37signals, David Heinemeier Hansson is more commonly known as “DHH”. Famous as the creator of Ruby on Rails, Basecamp and HEY, David has made a career of being provocative on, and on behalf of, the Internet.
- ARMO’s relevancy feature for prioritising CVE remediation in containers
- If you’re still running Kubernetes, that is; there is no MRSKscape yet
- Glastonbury 2023
- Daily Rush
- PHP and Ruby
- 37signals and Jason Fried
- Martin Fowler and Dave Thomas
- Ruby on Rails
- 1000 true fans
- DHH on growth: “Exponential growth devours and corrupts”
- Backpack and Campfire
- Jeff Bezos invests in 37signals
- Marketing at 37signals was literally a dumpster fire
- “The Building of Basecamp” (and review)
- David’s books:
- The programming books that meant the most to David
- Fast inverse square root
- The Celeron 4
- David’s writing on leaving the cloud:
- HEY vs the App Store
- Deft and Dell
- Harmony remotes discontinued
- The continuing demise of Reddit
- 24 Hours of Le Mans
David Heinemeier Hansson
SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Get a SDT Sticker! Send your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org and Brandon will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, Mastodon, BlueSky, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.
- Become a sponsor of Software Defined Talk!