Due to Coté feeling weird (and, subsequently, being diagnosed with the flu), this week you get a curated selection of our new podcast, Software Defined Interviews. There are two artisanal selected clips. First, a discussion with Jon Collins about GDPR - will it actually work, or just be another regulation eye-roller? Then, there’s a rapid fire questions session with Nancy Gohring of 451 Research - we talk about Cisco’s AppDynamics acquisition, ServiceNow, and Honeycomb. Both of these are just a tiny bit of the full interviews, which you should totally check out by subscribing to Software Defined Interviews: http://www.softwaredefinedinterviews.com/
Also, if you’re interested in the Datadog write-ups on monitoring RabbitMQ and Java, check those out as well in addition getting a free t-shirt when you making your first dashboard by going to https://www.datadog.com/softwaredefinedtalk.
We’ll see you next week!
Conferences, et. al.
- Coté talking at DevOpsDays Charlotte, Feb 22nd to 23rd.
- May 15th to 18th, 2018 - Coté talking EA at Continuous Lifecycle London.
SDT news & hype
- Check out Software Defined Interviews, our new podcast. Pretty self-descriptive, plus the #exegesis podcast we’ve been doing, all in one, for free.
- Keep up with the weekly newsletter.
- Join us in Slack.
- Buy some t-shirts!
- Stickers - write us in the contact form or email us, send name and address mailing address.
This episode is sponsored by Datadog, a monitoring platform for cloud-scale infrastructure and applications. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog provides visibility into more than 200 technologies, including AWS, Chef, and Docker, with built-in metric dashboards and automated alerts. With end-to-end request tracing, Datadog provides visibility into your applications and their underlying infrastructure—all in one place. Sign up for a free trial today!